Home > Terms > English (EN) > antiretroviral therapy (ART)
antiretroviral therapy (ART)
Treatment that suppresses or stops a retrovirus. One of the retrovirus is the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- traitement antirétroviral (TAR)
- antiretrovirale Therapie (ART)
- terapia antirretroviral
- Terapia antiretrovirale
- 抗逆转录病毒疗法 (ART）
- terapi antiretrovirus (ART)
- terapia antiretroviral (arte)
- العلاج المضاد للفيروسات الرجعية (الفن)
- антиретровирусна терапия (Арт)
- traitement antirétroviral (ART)
- tractament antiretroviral (tar)
- antiretrovirální terapie (ART)
- antiretroviral therapy (kunst)
- antiretrovirale therapie (ART)
- antiretroviirusravi (ART)
- antiretroviraalisen hoidon (ART)
- αντιρετροϊική θεραπεία (ΤΈΧΝΗ)
- טיפול antiretroviral (אמנות)
- antiretrovirális terápia (ART)
- 항 레트로 바이러스 치료 (미술)
- antiretrovirālo terapiju (māksla)
- antiretrovirusinis gydymas (meno)
- antiretroviral terapi (ART)
- terapii antyretrowirusowej (ART)
- terapia anti-retroviral (ART)
- terapie antiretrovirală (artă)
- антиретровирусная терапия (АРТ)
- antiretrovírusová terapia (ART)
- antiretroviralna terapija (ART)
- antiretroviral terapi (konst)
- antiretroviral சிகிச்சை (கலை)
- antiretroviral บำบัด (ART)
- 抗逆轉錄病毒療法 (藝術)
- 抗逆轉錄病毒療法 (ART）
- antiretroviral tedavi (Sanat)
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- антиретровірусну терапію (арт)
- điều trị kháng vi rút (ART)
- Add term
Terms in the News
British snowboarder Billy Morgan has landed the sport’s first ever 1800 quadruple cork. The rider, who represented Great Britain at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, was in Livigno, Italy, when he achieved the manoeuvre. It involves flipping four times, while the body also spins five complete rotations on a sideways or downward-facing axis. The trick had ...
Marzieh Afkham, who is the country’s first foreign ministry spokeswoman, will head a mission in east Asia, the state news agency reported. It is not clear to which country she will be posted as her appointment has yet to be announced officially. Afkham will only be the second female ambassador Iran has had. Under the last shah’s rule, Mehrangiz Dolatshahi, a ...
Weekly Packet or "Paquete Semanal" as it is known in Cuba is a term used by Cubans to describe the information that is gathered from the internet outside of Cuba and saved onto hard drives to be transported into Cuba itself. Weekly Packets are then sold to Cuban's without internet access, allowing them to obtain information just days - and sometimes hours - after it ...
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is an international financial institution established to address the need in Asia for infrastructure development. According to the Asian Development Bank, Asia needs $800 billion each year for roads, ports, power plants or other infrastructure projects before 2020. Originally proposed by China in 2013, a signing ...
Spartan is the codename given to the new Microsoft Windows 10 browser that will replace Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer. The new browser will be built from the ground up and disregard any code from the IE platform. It has a new rendering engine that is built to be compatible with how the web is written today. The name Spartan is named after the ...