Home > Terms > English (EN) > diagnosis related group (DRG)
diagnosis related group (DRG)
DRGs form the cornerstone of the prospective payment system. A DRG is a cluster of diagnoses that are expected to require comparable hospital resources and lengths of stay.
- groupe lié de diagnostic (DRG)
- Diagnose Verwandte Gruppe (DRG)
- Grupo relacionado de diagnóstico (GRD)
- diagnosi related group (DRG)
- diagnosis terkait kelompok (DRG)
- Grupo relacionados de diagnóstico (DRG)
- فئة مرتبطة بالتشخيص
- диагноза свързана група (ДСГ)
- groupe lié de diagnostic (DRG)
- Grup relacionat diagnòstic (GRD)
- Diagnóza související skupina (DRG)
- diagnose relateret gruppe (DRG)
- diagnose gerelateerde groep (DRG)
- diagnoosi seotud fraktsiooni (DRG)
- diagnoosi ryhmään (DRG)
- διάγνωση σχετική ομάδα (DRG)
- אבחון הקשורים בקבוצה (DRG)
- a diagnózis alapján rokonított csoport (DRG)
- 진단 관련된 그룹 (DRG)
- diagnostiku saistītas grupas (DRG)
- diagnozė susijusių grupių (SDG)
- diagnose relaterte gruppe (DRG)
- jednorodne grupy (DRG)
- Grupo de relacionados de diagnóstico (DRG)
- Diagnosticul referitoare group (DRG)
- клинико-статистическая группа
- diagnózy súvisiace s skupinu (DRG)
- sorodne skupine diagnozi (SPD)
- diagnos relaterad grupp (DRG)
- கட்டியைப் தொடர்பான குழு (DRG)
- diagnosis ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับกลุ่ม (DRG)
- 診斷相關的組 （DRG）
- 診斷相關的組 (DRG)
- Tanı ilişkili Grup (DRG)
- Diagnosis related group (DRG)
- Діагностика пов'язані групи (DRG)
- chẩn đoán nhóm liên quan (DRG)
Terms in the News
British snowboarder Billy Morgan has landed the sport’s first ever 1800 quadruple cork. The rider, who represented Great Britain at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, was in Livigno, Italy, when he achieved the manoeuvre. It involves flipping four times, while the body also spins five complete rotations on a sideways or downward-facing axis. The trick had ...
Marzieh Afkham, who is the country’s first foreign ministry spokeswoman, will head a mission in east Asia, the state news agency reported. It is not clear to which country she will be posted as her appointment has yet to be announced officially. Afkham will only be the second female ambassador Iran has had. Under the last shah’s rule, Mehrangiz Dolatshahi, a ...
Weekly Packet or "Paquete Semanal" as it is known in Cuba is a term used by Cubans to describe the information that is gathered from the internet outside of Cuba and saved onto hard drives to be transported into Cuba itself. Weekly Packets are then sold to Cuban's without internet access, allowing them to obtain information just days - and sometimes hours - after it ...
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is an international financial institution established to address the need in Asia for infrastructure development. According to the Asian Development Bank, Asia needs $800 billion each year for roads, ports, power plants or other infrastructure projects before 2020. Originally proposed by China in 2013, a signing ...
Spartan is the codename given to the new Microsoft Windows 10 browser that will replace Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer. The new browser will be built from the ground up and disregard any code from the IE platform. It has a new rendering engine that is built to be compatible with how the web is written today. The name Spartan is named after the ...
Contributors in Health care