Home > Terms > English (EN) > politically correct new years wishes
politically correct new years wishes
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted new Gregorian calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message.
(May contain nuts).
- voeux pour la nouvelle annee politiquement corrects
- politisch korrekte Silvester Wünsche
- deseos de año nuevo políticamente correcto
- auguri di Capodanno politicamente corretto
- tahun baru politik yang benar ingin
- Votos de ano-novo politicamente corretos
- رغبات الصحيح سياسيا سنة جديدة
- политически коректни новогодишни пожелания
- voeux de nouvel an politiquement correct
- desitjos de cap d'any políticament correcte
- politicky korektní novoroční přání
- politisk korrekte ønsker nye år
- politiek correcte nieuw jaar wensen
- poliitiliselt korrektne uut aastat soovib
- poliittisesti korrekti uutta vuotta toivoo
- πολιτικώς ορθή επιθυμεί η νέα χρόνια
- מאחלת שנה חדשה politically הנכון
- politikailag korrekt újévi kívánság
- 정치적으로 올바른 새 해 소원
- politiski korekti jauno gadu vēlas
- politiškai teisinga Naujieji Metai Pageidavimai
- politisk korrekt ønsker nyttår
- poprawne politycznie życzenia noworoczne
- desejos de ano novo politicamente correto
- urări de anul nou corect politic
- политкорректные поздравления с Новым годом
- politicky korektné novoročné priania
- politično korekten Novoletna želje
- politiskt korrekta nyårshälsningar
- politically சரியான புதிய ஆண்டுகளாக ஆசைகளும்
- อวยพรปีใหม่ politically ถูกต้อง
- politik olarak doğru yeni yıl Dilekler
- politically correct new years wishes
- політично коректні привітання з Новим роком
- mong muốn của chính trị đúng năm mới
- Add term
Terms in the News
British snowboarder Billy Morgan has landed the sport’s first ever 1800 quadruple cork. The rider, who represented Great Britain at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, was in Livigno, Italy, when he achieved the manoeuvre. It involves flipping four times, while the body also spins five complete rotations on a sideways or downward-facing axis. The trick had ...
Marzieh Afkham, who is the country’s first foreign ministry spokeswoman, will head a mission in east Asia, the state news agency reported. It is not clear to which country she will be posted as her appointment has yet to be announced officially. Afkham will only be the second female ambassador Iran has had. Under the last shah’s rule, Mehrangiz Dolatshahi, a ...
Weekly Packet or "Paquete Semanal" as it is known in Cuba is a term used by Cubans to describe the information that is gathered from the internet outside of Cuba and saved onto hard drives to be transported into Cuba itself. Weekly Packets are then sold to Cuban's without internet access, allowing them to obtain information just days - and sometimes hours - after it ...
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is an international financial institution established to address the need in Asia for infrastructure development. According to the Asian Development Bank, Asia needs $800 billion each year for roads, ports, power plants or other infrastructure projects before 2020. Originally proposed by China in 2013, a signing ...
Spartan is the codename given to the new Microsoft Windows 10 browser that will replace Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer. The new browser will be built from the ground up and disregard any code from the IE platform. It has a new rendering engine that is built to be compatible with how the web is written today. The name Spartan is named after the ...
Contributors in Festivals