Home > Industry/Domain > Office equipment

Office equipment

Any stationary, device, electrical appliance or tool which is predominantly used in an office setting.

7Categories 3299Terms

Add a new term

Contributors in Office equipment

Office equipment > Office supplies


Office equipment; Office supplies

Small pin approximately 1cm in height, with a wide circular head to ease putting pins in and taking them out by hand. They are generally used for display purposes.

hole puncher

Office equipment; Office supplies

A hole punch (known also as a holing pincer, hole puncher, hole maker, or rarely perforator, or paper puncher) is a common office tool that is used to create holes in sheets of ...

tape dispenser

Office equipment; Office supplies

A tape dispenser is an object that holds a roll of tape and has a mechanism at one end to shear the tape. Dispensers vary widely based on the tape they dispense. Abundant and most ...

rubber bands

Office equipment; Office supplies

A rubber band, also known as a binder, elastic band, lackey band, laggy band, or elastic, is a short length of rubber and latex, elastic in nature and formed in the shape of a ...

rubber stamper

Office equipment; Office supplies

Rubber stamping, also called stamping, is a craft in which some type of ink made of dye or pigment is applied to an image or pattern that has been carved, molded, laser engraved ...

binder clip

Office equipment; Office supplies

A binder clip, or a banker's clip or foldover clip, is a simple device for binding sheets of paper together. It leaves the paper intact and can be removed quickly and easily, ...

masking tape

Office equipment; Office supplies

Masking tape, also known as sticky tape, is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an easily released pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is ...